Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just another shitty day in Paradise

Did you ever have on of those days, one of those days that was bad from the beginning and only got worse as the clock ticked,ticked, ticked away the seconds, the ticks almost laughs at you while you agonized through the day? That kind of day. School was fine, or should I say the girls were fine. It's all the rest of it that makes it agony. Then it all ended when I went to the regional basketball game, only to have our team lose to a decidely inferior team in overtime. I knew it was going to be a long game for the girls when the school's all region selection went out with a wrenched knee in the first quarter. She was in agony the rest of the game, both the agony of the pain and the agony of the spirit. She SO wanted to get back in that game but the knee just wouldn't let her. The rest of the team played their hearts out, but it wasn't to be. I guess I'll get back to my grading, while listening to Kid Rock and Rock n Roll Jesus. Great White Noice. That's it for now. Talk to you later.

No comments: