Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I hope everyone will have a great day. Going to spend the day creatively: Mass at 9:30, grading the last set of tests for the end of the marking period, and painting the trim in the hallway. Sounds great, doesn't it. I find painting relaxing, especially the exactness of trim. I'm off tomorrow, but the electrician and heating person will be here at 8:30 to install a new ceiling fan in the living room and check the air conditioning unit for its yearly maintenance. So much for sleeping in. On the print front, I received some bad news yesterday that The Street and Smith Baseball Yearbook is no more. It is now the Sporting News Baseball Yearbook. To the average baseball fan it may not mean much, but I have been collecting the Street and Smith yearbook for twenty years. Buying the yearbook always symbolized the beginning of the baseball season for me. Oh, well.
That's it for now.
Talk to you later.

1 comment:

beth said...

Yes, yearly maintenance on air conditioning is a good thing! :) Happy Easter!