Friday, March 21, 2008

Four Day Weekend

Beginning a four day weekend (teaching at a Catholic high school does have its perks). I'll probably spend the time reading and grading, but I have to paint my hallway after building more bookcases. Check out my link to all things in Temple; my granddaughter Waverly has discovered Moon Pies; can RC Cola be far behind. Came across some interesting new websites in my search for truth: Project Qutenberg at the Library of Congress has a collection of 17,000 ebooks, some familiar, some truly obscure. Bookbrowse. com has a great interview with Mischa Berlinske the author of Fieldwork which is one of the best books I read last summer. Finally, one of my students told me about a movie site watch-movies. net. Quite a collection of full length movies, but the quality is lacking in some.
That's it for now.
Talk to you later.
Remember, always hug your enemies; you made them.

No comments: